metaanalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

metaanalyst

Powerful meta-analysis software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Table for meta-regression results and prediction intervals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gkelley

Table for meta-regression results and prediction intervals Empty
PostSubject: Table for meta-regression results and prediction intervals   Table for meta-regression results and prediction intervals Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 am

Thank you for developing this program and making it freely available. In my opinion, it is excellent. As I perused this program, the meta-regression analysis I ran produced a nice plot but no table of results (intercept, slope, z/t values, 95% confidence intervals, I-squared, etc.). Did I miss something here or is it not available? If not, I would suggest that you make this type of information available as you do for some of the other types of analyses. Also, I'm assuming that you can enter mulitple covariates at the same time into the meta-regression, correct? Lastly, I would suggest that you include prediction intervals along with the already existing confidence intervals into your results tables (see: Higgins JP, Thompson SG, Spiegelhalter DJ. A re-evaluation of random-effects meta-analysis. J R Stat Soc Ser A Stat Soc. 2009;172:137-159). Take care. George (Kelley)
Back to top Go down

Table for meta-regression results and prediction intervals
Page 1 of 1